Monday 4 July 2016

More baked oats!

These baked oats are so simple to just grab and have as your Hex B on the go. I purchased some silicone cupcake cases from Asda for £2.00 and it was so worth it. 

Ingredients
- 35g Oats (hex b)
- 50ml Milk (hex a)
- 1 mashed banana
- Choc shot (1)
-10g Chocolate chunks (2.5)

Method
In a bowl I added the 35g of oats with 50ml of milk, and a mashed banana. You are supposed to sin mashed banana but its going to be mashed in your mouth anyway once eaten so why bother?
I added 2 teaspoons of choc shot to add taste and 10g of co-op chocolate chunks and gave the whole lot a good mix! I poured the mixture into the cupcake cases and baked on Gas Mark 6 for 20 minutes.
To serve I simply just added some fruit, you can add whatever takes your pick whether its chocolate spread or peanut butter; yum!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Little Blogger Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design