Thursday 23 June 2016

My New Planner


 When shopping round Sainsbury's I couldn't help myself but pick up this weekly planner. If you know me I LOVE stationary, I buy a new note pad roughly every 2 weeks for something different! I currently plan my meals every week; on a Saturday morning I sit down with my book and a cup of tea and spend roughly half an hour thinking of every meal I'm going to have for the next 7 days. This book has days already sectioned out for the week, on the other side of the page it has a section for 'Notes' which I will be using for recipes if I need time to make food that week. Alternatively if I have plans such as lunch out I can plan my weekly meals around this. The other half of the page says 'To do' which I will use for my shopping list! There are tons of pages so it will last a good while! It was £5.00 too, bargain! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Little Blogger Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design