Saturday 2 July 2016

Review: Fruiteatox

 Fruiteatox
2 weeks ago I came home to my package on the floor of my fruit tea tox, I was so excited! I'm such a yo-yo dieter I buy all the gimmicks on the high street to try out the latest thing to see if it works!
I previously have tried the brand 'Boo tea, 14 day tea tox'
and the taste was so bad. It was the same concept though have a morning tea every morning for the 14 days, and every other night have the night tea. 
However Fruiteatox had a taste that was much more refreshing. 

The morning tea is lemon flavour and it goes down well with a bowl of fruit for breakfast... tasty! I find its nice to drink this tea with time- not like that quick cuppa you'd down in the morning before work. It made me wake up for the morning and start my day, the tea deffinatly helped with reducing my bloating through out the day and made me for focused at work. 

The evening tea took my mind off food as I snack often in the evening (a habit I can't get out of) It claims to be orange flavour but to be honest I couldn't really taste the orange, it just still tasted like lemon, regardless it was still nice.

The tea itself helps with weight loss also which is not for everyone but as I am doing slimming world I thought it would be good to be intwined together. The 14 days mixed with a relatively healthy diet I lost 3lb which is very good for me as I'm close to my target weight and it is hard shifting those last few pounds. 

Fruiteatox have given me the code 'SW20' for all my fellow slimming worlders. This gives you 20% off your order with them how fab is that! The 14 day package with them is priced at £19.99.

Would you give a detox tea a go?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Little Blogger Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design