Monday 27 June 2016

My baked oats

Today I cooked baked oats using a recipe I found for slimming world online. There are so many different recipes about and its hard to get the right balance and ingredients for yourself, so here is mine!

 Ingredients; 
- 35g Oats (Hex B)
- 50ml Milk (Part Hex A allowance)
-1 Egg
-3 Tsp sweetener
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 10g Of chocolate chunks (2.5 Syns)

Method
I mixed all of the ingredients of the above together in a bowl and poured into a grease proofed tin. 
*I didn't have anything smaller and this worked just as well but I think next time pouring this mixture into cupcake cases will help the mixture rise a lot more*
I baked this in the oven on Gas mark 6 for 25 minutes and it cooked perfectly. 
 Once cooled I divided this into 4 pieces, It's perfect for breakfast or a snack after meals. I had one triangle after lunch and topped with choc shot (0.5 syns per tsp) and some strawberries and it was just perfect!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Little Blogger Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design