Wednesday 3 August 2016

Getting back on plan

Hey guys!
So i've been following slimming world since November 2015, so a pretty long time now, and up until a few weeks ago, I wasn't on plan all the time, but I never really completely went off plan. Until now.

Since finding out we were moving home, its just been grab what you can and eat whether its mixing up a quick spag bowl or giving Pizza Hut a dial. I honestly don't know whats wrong with me, I write food plans and am sticking to my dinners but the rest is just going out the window, or I'll plan to have a sandwich for lunch, and then just go and have cereal for breakfast and then BAM- HexB is out the window haha. My other downfall is snacking, I can just snack and snack and snack. Sometimes it can be a banana and yogurt but the majority of the time it will be a cup of tea and a biscuit or 3, which I will syn, until i'm still hungry and will grab a bag of prawn cocktail crisps. 

By expressing my weakness and writing about it, and telling you all about my current food plan I'm hoping it will keep me on plan as I am acknowledging my downfall.

Thursday;
Breakfast; Strawberries & grapes
Snack (if needed); Banana
Lunch; Chicken and pasta, cheese (hex a) 
Dinner; Large yorkshire (15) mash, sausages, peas, carrots, broccoli, gravy (2)
Snack; Strawberries
19 syns

Friday;
Breakfast; Strawberries and grapes
Snack (if needed); Yogurt
Lunch;Tuna sandwich(hex b), with cucumber and lettuce and a yogurt (2)
Dinner; Fishcakes x2 (9) jacket potato, peas, mayonnaise (2)
Snack; Banana and @Fruiteatox
13 syns

Saturday;
Breakfast; Spaghetti hoops on toast (1 x Hex B)
Snack (if needed); Yogurt
Lunch; Pasta with sauce (4)
Dinner; Chicken, bacon, diced potatoes, lettuce, cucumber, mayonnaise (2)
Snack; 1 Alpen bar (Hex B) strawberries, banana, Cup of tea with 2 biscuits (8) 
14 syns

Sunday;
Breakfast; Scrambled egg on toast (1 x Hex b)
Snack (if needed); Strawberries and grapes
Lunch; Tuna on toast (2)(Hex B) Strawberries and grapes
Dinner; Spag bowl (4) cheese (Hex A)
Snack; @Fruiteatox and 2 biscuits (8)
14 Syns
We all get down sometimes,
I've just got to pick myself back up!
:-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Little Blogger Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design