Thursday 4 August 2016

The chop!

If you're like me you just avoid getting your hair cut at all costs. 

Now don't get me wrong, I love my hair being touched and sitting in the salon chairs being pampered however I'm not too keen on salon prices!
I haven't had my hair cut in roughly 15 months, so the ends were dead where I straighten my hair so often and all brittle and broken. I have thin hair anyway, but love my long locks, so I just always put the idea of getting my hair cut off. 

A few months ago I decided to get my hair cut and ombre from Toni & Guy, they said it would cost roughly £115.00 which is a lot! The most expensive thing I'd of bought in a long time.. but then Sean and I decided to move in together so £115.00 just wasn't feasible anymore.
So this is my long locks this morning with the only snapchat filter that would bear my looks so early in the day!

Anywho I called around to local salons and no one could fit me in today or tomorrow, but I was adamant that I wanted it done today now I had it in my head. Luckily for me my auntie is a hairdresser and had the day off work, fate, right?
Popped round there and she cut it just right! :-)
Just below the shoulders, it feels so much more thicker! (which is a big thing for me!) its healthier, and just generally just looks better. 

Rewind 2 days and I was fortunate enough to find a ten pound note just laying screwed up on the floor in my local town centre, which I discretely picked it up. (Can you be discrete? I was so giddy) 
Although my auntie didn't want money, it beat the prices of salons for £20+ for a dry cut, and my original choice of Toni & Guy of £115.00!! So I paid her with this note which she was more than grateful for. 
And viola! 

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Little Blogger Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design